RinseKit Hot Rod Water Heater Accessory for Portable Shower Sprayer on All Models
- Quickly and safely heats the water in a RinseKit to a comfortable shower temperature with built in timer shut off
- Plugs into a standard 12-volt vehicle accessory socket (cigarette lighter) with an 8" cord long enough to reach to the back of an SUV
- Stainless steel heating probe screws into the drain plug port of the RinseKit and can remain there
- Utilizes a 30, 60, or 90-minute timer option
- Compatible with all RinseKit models
RinseKit's new heater quickly and safely heats the water in a RinseKit to a comfortable shower temperature.
RinseKit's new heater plugs into a standard 12-volt vehicle accessory socket (cigarette lighter) with a cord long enough to reach to the back of an SUV. It has a built-in timer and an auto shut off switch for safety. The stainless steel heating probe screws into the drain plug hole of the RinseKit and does not need to be removed use after use.
Details of the Rinse Kit Hot Rod Heater
- Plugs into your 12Volt power socket (9amp draw)
- No batteries required, runs off your car
- Works with all RinseKit models
- 8 foot long power cord
- 30–60-90 minute timer
- Automatic safety shutoff
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel probe
- Complete heater kit includes; heating probe, controller plug, wrench, thread adapter, instructions.
Have a hot shower just about anywhere!
What is RinseKit?
RinseKit is a portable, pressurized shower that’s like having a hose to go!
With no pumping and no batteries, it fills in 20 seconds, storing the strength of a regular household spigot to deliver pressurized spray for up to three minutes. The eon pressure system holds up to 2 gallons of water and features a spray nozzle that offers seven different settings from jet stream to soaking shower. RinseKit can be filled with hot or cold water.
Get Yours Now...
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.